The beauty of blog analytics is the simplicity of finding out which pages are the most popular. If you have ever wondered (as I have) which of the Johnson Family Chiropractic pages have received the most views since January of 2012, you need to wonder no longer! Here are the top 7 most popular pages on Johnson Family Chiropractic of Peoria (excluding the home page):
7. Hours. Every chiropractor has slightly different hours, based on patient preferences and insurance demands.
6. Contact Us. This page has a convenient form that goes right to the doctor. Any questions, comments, concerns, or inquiries can be confidentially written into this form. In fact, some patients even regularly schedule their next appointment right from this page.
5. Where to Carry Your Wallet. This has proven to be one of the most popular blog posts on the site. People instinctively know that carrying a wallet in their back pocket probably isn't the best idea, but often don't know why. This post lays out in detail the health effects of "wallet sciatica" and sitting on uneven surfaces.
4. Meet the Doctor. Having confidence in your doctor is extremely important. And almost even more important is knowing whether your doctor's personality will conflict or complement your own. This page lists Dr. Johnson's bio and community involvement, and features a video of Dr. Johnson. So before you ever step foot in the office, you'll already have a very good idea of Dr. Johnson's background and personality.
3. Activator Methods. Dr. Johnson specializes in this chiropractic technique, so it's no surprise that this page is the third-most-visited page on the website. The pictures on this page give a good sense of what an Activator adjustment looks like. And patients have many other initial questions: How does the activator work? Why does the Activator work? How does the Activator Method help a doctor know when to adjust, where to adjust, and when not to adjust? Why is Dr. Johnson the only Activator chiropractor in Peoria? Dr. Johnson is certified in the use of the Activator Methods chiropractic analysis and adjusting method.
2. The Towel Roll. This passive stretch for the cervical curve is extremely popular because of its simplicity, and that's why it is the most-visited blog post on Johnson Family Chiropractic. Check it out!
1. Chronic strep throat. This is the most frequently visited page on the Johnson Family Chiropractic website. Surprised? Chiropractic has a long track record in helping a variety of conditions other than back and neck pain.
Unless otherwise attributed, all content is written by Kyle Johnson, DC, of Johnson Family Chiropractic of Peoria.
All images used are under Creative Commons license.
Although every effort has been made to provide an accurate description of our chiropractic care and its benefits, the information given on this website and blog is not intended to be, nor should it be interpreted as, medical advice for any condition.
If you have any questions regarding your condition, you should seek the help of Dr. Johnson in person, so that he may properly assess your condition.
This blog is provided by Johnson Family Chiropractic of Peoria, PC, proudly located in Peoria, IL.