What To Expect
On your first visit to Johnson Family Chiropractic of Peoria, IL:
- You will fill out forms regarding your health history and insurance information (if any).
- You will have a conversation with Dr. Johnson regarding your health.
- Dr. Johnson will perform an examination and chiropractic evaluation. X-rays will only be taken if Dr. Johnson deems them necessary.
On your second visit to Johnson Family Chiropractic of Peoria, IL:
- Dr. Johnson will share his findings from the examination (and X-rays, if taken).
- Dr. Johnson will explain his recommendations for further care, and list your options for future health care.
- Dr. Johnson will discuss your insurance coverage and finances.
- If Dr. Johnson recommends chiropractic care, and if you agree, then the first chiropractic adjustment will be delivered on this visit.
Your chiropractic care at Johnson Family Chiropractic of Peoria, IL, generally consists of the following:
- Reserved appointments for Activator Methods chiropractic adjustments delivered by Dr. Johnson at Johnson Family Chiropractic of Peoria, IL.
- Self-performed home care procedures such as recommended exercises, postural improvements, etc.
- Periodic examinations to assess your ongoing progress.