The Red Cross of Central Illinois has compiled a list of warming centers in Peoria for anyone who needs a place to stay warm:
• Salvation Army Sylvia Fites Family Service Building, 414 NE Jefferson Ave. Open during the day, 8:30 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
• YWCA Day Center, 826 SW Adams St. Open seven days a week, until 9 pm.
• YWCA Emergency Cot Program, 714 Hamilton.
• Department of Human Services, 2301 NE Adams St.
There is also a site in Pekin:
• Department of Human Services, 200 S. 2nd St, Pekin
Other locations can be found at the Red Cross of Central Illinois website.